Ask an Engineer 2019-12-10T09:50:59+01:00

Home Forums The Connectivity Community Ask an Engineer

Ask an Engineer

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi Kate!
    It is because we have higher electrical ratings approved by UL/CSA/ENEC for the 4000 series while the 400 series are approved by the same agency bodies for less ratings.
    If you need any further questions please let me know.

Thanks

Luke

Anonymous

I thought I’d found the perfect 3mm LED panel mount chrome bezel + LED + Wires, in the L1047 00 -G5 until I tried to use your stock check page for a distributor in Europe for them and came up blank (“Sorry but this item is currently unavailable”)

I need about 140 of these for a hobby project I’m working on (model railway control panel) – any clues where I might be able to source them or are they forever discontinued?

Thanks.

Gennady
    Participant

Hello, dear!
    Could i ask you which difference between
    H8650VBAAC and H8650VBAAG?
    Which options encoded in last 3 symbols?
    Thanks in advance.

Luke Hulley
    Keymaster

Hello Gennady

Thanks for reaching out.

The only difference between the two is that the C version has no printing, and the G version has white printing with an ON-OFF symbol on it.

To find your nearest distributor, please visit : https://www.bulgin.com/en/products/distributors

Chris Taylor
    Participant

For PX0834/B, can I used a standard RJ45 crimp tool, or do I need the Bulgin crimp tool?

Dieter Leber
    Participant

Hi Engineer,

We plan to use a fiber optic connector for in a new development
    PXF6052C
    PXF6050C or alternatic PXF6050CAA.
    Unfortunately, no drawings are available for download on your website. Neither 2D nor 3D.
    Can you support me with 2D or 3D drawings?
    Can you send me a drawing for the panel breakout for PFX6052C?
    Thanks for all support.
    Dieter

Gianmarco
    Participant

Good morning,

We are completing the conformity assessment according to the general standard for the safety of medical devices. The CB laboratory asks us to insert on the test report, for the certified components that we mount on our device, the marks and precisely the certificates of conformity.
    In particular we use the BVB15 / Z0000 / 10 which is an assembled component and they are included to ask you:

– the CSA certificate number for the socket with fuse holder PF0033 (if possible the certificate itself)
    – the number of CSA and ENEC certificates for the ignition switch 1550-A (if possible the certificates themselves)

John Lewis
    Participant

Hi. The datasheet for the 4000 series connectors seems to have the pin locations in a different location relative to the body compared to the CAD model. Which is correct? In particular, I am designing a product which requires the PXP4013/02P/PC. Unlike the 400 series, there is no mention of the pin dimensions and locations in the 4000 series datasheet. Is there an updated datasheet which is correct?

Thomas Glenday
    Participant

Hi John Lewis, Firstly thank you for your enquiry. I can confirm that unfortunately the CAD model is incorrect on the website. Please provide an email address and we can sent you a corrected STEP file. The website will be corrected ASAP. Best Regards Thomas.

Richard Rooney
    Participant

I can find this part number – H8553VBNAC – on this website and I can see stock in several distributors. However, some distis say this has a Red rocker and some others say it has a Green rocker. On looking at the datasheet, this part number does not look correct VBNAC does not seem to be a valid suffix. For a Green rocker, the letter G should be in there somewhere and likewise the Red one should have an R.

I have asked Digikey what colour the rocker on their H8553VBNAC is and they don’t know and can’t tell from datasheet!

Your website sees H8553VBNAC as a valid number and many distributors use this number – but how can that be ?
    BTW: I just want a Red mains illuminated one….

Thomas Glenday
    Participant

Hi Richard,
    We can offer the following options:
    H8553VBNAA – Black body switch with red illuminated rocker, no print, 250V
    H8553VBNAM – Black body switch with red illuminated rocker, and print in white, 250V
    H8553VBNACB – Black body switch with red illuminated rocker, and print in white, 250V (antimicrobial additive in mouldings)
    I hope this helps.

Dieter Leber
    Participant

Hi – do you have a installation or mounting instruction how to assembly a PXF6050C to a dual core sheathed fibre?
    Yes, I know, there are patchcords available from Bulgin. But for our very first start-up of our new product, we want to make our own cords.
    All documents are welcome.
    Thanks
    Dieter Leber

Thomas Glenday
    Participant

Hi Dieter,
    Thank you for your enquiry. We have a generic assembly instruction available on our website, https://www.bulgin.com/products/pub/media/bulgin/data/PXF6050%20Fibre%20Connector%20Assembly%20Instructions.pdf
    Please let us know if we can assist you further.
    Regards Thomas.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.