Ask an Engineer 2019-12-10T09:50:59+00:00

Home Forums The Connectivity Community Ask an Engineer

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Team,

I have bought this item from Arrow.
    DX1091/GN

I found out there is a gap contact end and no gap contact end.
    I cannnot attached the picture for showing difference from this forum.
    Do you have any product change notification ?

Tomo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, where do i find the schematic diagram for the MP0045/1E1 and MP0045/1D1 buttons?

Thomas Glenday
    Participant

Hi Tomo,
    There has not been a recent product change. Could you please provide some further details?
    If you would like to send the photo’s please email me directly Thomas.Glenday@bulgin.com.
    Thanks Thomas.

Thomas Glenday
    Participant

Hi Paulo,
    If you are referring to the pin layout schematic this is available on our data sheet here:
    https://www.bulgin.com/products/pub/media/bulgin/data/pushbutton.pdf
    Regards Thomas.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Thomas,
    This document I already knew, I need a document that explains the operation of these products, because I bought the MP0045 / 1E1RD012S in Newark but its behavior is of a momentary swith instead of latching in my opinion.

Richard Holt
    Participant

Hi Luke
    Can I purchase spare crimp terminals for PX0728/P and PX0727/S 9 pin Standard Range Circular connectors?

Thomas Glenday
    Participant

Hi Richard,
    Yes spare terminals can be purchased for this range. However due to limited demand they are not always readily available in our distribution network.
    PX0728/P terminal spares P/N 12295/3/F (sometimes referred to as 12295/3/F/SP)
    PX0727/S terminal spares P/N 12296/3/F (sometimes referred to as 12296/3/F/SP)
    Regards Thomas.

Andrea Casini
    Participant

Hi, we need a class II version of one of your IEC Power Entry Modules, in practice by replacing the PF0011 module in a BVA01/Z0000/10 with a PF0016.
    How can we order such a kit?
    Best regards.

Bengt Lofqvist
    Participant

Hi. Do you have or are you planning to make a battery holder like the BXS001/1 but for a battery of the 18650 LI-ION standard, 19*71mm?
    We are looking for this but can’t find it anywhere.
    Looking forward for your answer.
    Thanks

Thomas Glenday
    Participant

Hi Bengt,
    Unfortunately we do not currently offer a battery holder for the 18650. If you would like to discuss a potential development project please don’t hesitate to contact us further.
    Regards Thomas.

Pietro Speciale
    Participant

Dear Bulgin,
    I need to know if it is possible to purchase M5 series connectors for one of our devices being designed (specifically PXPPVC05FIM04ACL010PVC and PXPTPU05FBF04ACL010PUR, 4 poles) with shielded cable (for audio signals) and a few centimeters long (about 10 cm)
    I’m waiting for your feedback
    Best Regards
    Ing. P. Speciale

David
    Participant

Hi, I want to use the 400 series connectors for a drinking water application. I see that you have CE certificates and RoHS, but that doesn’t confirm they can be used with drinking water. Do you have any information if they are suitable for this application?
    I noticed the materials are the following: Polyamide, Polyurethane, Copper alloy, Gold plated
    Thanks!

Thomas Glenday
    Participant

Hi David,
    Thank you for your enquiry. Are you able to provide some further details around your intended application? Will the connector be submerged in the drinking water? Do you have a relevant standard you aim to comply with?
    Best Regards Thomas Glenday.

David
    Participant

The connector will be submerged for several hours in water and it is to be used in a Remote Operated Vehicle. The standards we are considering are the WHO guideline from drinking water and the German “Trinkwasserverordnung”. I believe the Gold plated pins are not a problem, because they are covered by the sealing caps. But the material of the mounting connector is my main concern.

Karie Jacob
    Participant

Hi…I’ve searched for, however been not able to locate a 3 way (SPDT) keen wifi light switch, ideally w/a yield sensor. Here’s my circumstance, and I speculate it’s a typical one. I have numerous standard 3 path changes to control lights. A first switch is situated toward one side of a lobby to turn on the corridor lights and a subsequent one is situated at the far end to turn them off.

The switches are the old little style, not the new “fashioner” huge level switches.

What I’m searching for is a wifi controlled drop in trade for the last switch in the chain. That switch has an unbiased association, others in the chain don’t.

I’d acknowledge a switch that just switches under wifi control, however preferably, it would distinguish the status of the middle pin and sign on or off condition of the change (to the wifi control application) when that middle pin changes state as somebody tosses the other switch in the corridor. That would permit the application to reveal to me when the light is on our off.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.