Ask an Engineer 2019-12-10T09:50:59+00:00

Home Forums The Connectivity Community Ask an Engineer

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Participant

917 364 1982 Lvis32@yahoo.com 1969 marshall amplifier needs a bulgin power cable

Jose Latre
    Participant

Hi Peter, Yes, we offer a wide range of IEC Connectors solutions. Have a look at our catalogue page 300 onwards. Also, please make sure what type of mains inputs inlet is needed (I believe C13 or C14). Regards Jose

ALBERTO LOPEZ GERMAN
    Participant

Hello, I have a PXP6034 / B ethernet connector
    I do not know how it is mounted.
    Please do you have assembly instructions?
    Thanks
    alberto.lopez@tecnalia.com

Jose Latre
    Participant

Hello, it is very simple. On the back of the RJ45 Connector there are 8 holes where you introduce every single core of your cable. As per industry standard, pin number 1 is on the right hand side as you look at it. Then Pin 1 white cable with green strip. Pin 2 green cable. Pin 3 white cable with orange strip. Pin 4 blue cable. Pin 5 white cable with blue strip. Pin 6 orange cable. Pin 7 white cable with brown strip. Pin 8 brown cable. Regards Jose

Mark G. Forbes
    Participant

I need the CAD model and drawing for PXMBNI12RAM12APCM12. It’s a right-angle M12-12pos connector, and I’m working on a board layout where alignment is critical. The datasheet doesn’t show the PCB footprint, and the CAD model doesn’t show up as an option.

Jose Latre
    Participant

Hi Mark, I just sent you the PXMBNI12RAM12APCM12 to your email. Kind regards Jose

anfractuosity
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using a panel mount connector – PX0412/02P, with soldered wires attached, which are then connected to a raspberry pi. The panel mount connector is mounted in an IP68 case.

I connected a power cable to the panel mount connector using the PX0410/02S/5560.

However, when I shake the case or jiggle the wires which are connected to the panel mount PX0412/02P, the raspberry pi turns off/on again.

I notice the pins in the panel mount connector do turn etc. when I move the wires.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Many thanks

Michael William
    Participant

Hi there! There are no formal IP rating associated with the protective covers used on the 8600 series and Nursing assignment help.

Thomas Glenday
    Participant

Hi, we are not aware of any instances of this issue. Please provide further details or follow the returns process with the distributor you purchased from for replacement product.
    Thanks Bulgin.

Thomas Glenday
    Participant

Hi Michael,
    No this is not IP rated, but acts to help protect the switch in certain applications.
    Regards Bulgin.

Mattias
    Participant

Hi! Looking for a dust cap/sealing cap for the M8 connectors, more specifically the PXMBNI08RPF05BPC, CONN PLUG FMALE 5POS GOLD SOLDER. Are they not available for the M8 series?

Luis Senorans
    Participant

Hi Mattias, we don’t provide or sell dust caps for these connectors but you can get them as off-the-shelve item. As long as it matches the thread it will be fine.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.