MATE Robotics 2019-12-10T10:10:12+00:00

Home Forums The Connectivity Community MATE Robotics

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

MATE Robotics

Luke Hulley
    Keymaster

Please share here your design questions related to the MATE 2020 competition.

Riccardo
    Participant

Hello! I’m Riccardo, Team Leader of PoliTOcean, students team of Politecnico di Torino born in 2017. We partecipated at the MATE ROV Competition in 2018 and 2019 and, for the next year, we want to know more about your connectors. I would like to ask for a sample but, when I click on the “MATE Student Sample Request” the fourm asks to log me again and once I re-do the login is the same, it keeps me logging out without let me access to this discussion. Thank you.

Aidan Thompson

Hi Riccardo,

If you still can’t post, please feel free to email me directly at aidan.thompson@bulgin.com

Thanks,

Aidan

Aidan Thompson

Hello Teams,

Please note this announcement from Jill Zande, President of MATE Inspiration for Innovation:

We are thrilled to announce that the 2020 MATE ROV Competition Manuals for the RANGER and EXPLORER classes have been released.

For the RANGER manual – please click here

For the EXPLORER manual – please click here

SCOUT and NAVIGATOR manuals will be released December 9, 2019.

As a reminder for NAVIGATOR, RANGER, and EXPLORER teams: the Fluid Power Quiz will be available from December 1, 2019 to all competitors regardless of your regional competition registration opening or event date. To find out of your team requires the Fluid Power Quiz, and to register for the Fluid Power Quiz (on or after December 1st) please click here.

Good Luck!

MATE ROV Competition Management Team.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.