Post your current project 2019-11-26T09:22:11+01:00

Home Forums The Connectivity Community Post your current project

Post your current project
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Share what you are working on

Gary F MacGregor
    Participant

Where is everyone at? cant find any forums….. only 4 of us here ?

Segar
    Participant

hi every one , i am new to this forum

Segar
    Participant

whats all about this connectivity community can any one advise

Michael Burton
    Keymaster

Hi Segar, firstly welcome to the community!

This is a very recent blog project by bulgin, having only been launched a few days ago so the community is still in its infancy.

The idea is that community members such as yourself will discuss topics related to engineering, connectivity, electronics (as well as whatever your interests may be). The idea is that members will also offer help to those who may have technical queries that you may have a solution too. If you also have a query yourself a member of our bulgin engineering team are on hand to answer those queries.

Outside of this community forum we also have and will be continually be posting interesting and engaging articles relating to connectors, engineering and electronics, as well as other topics, which can be found on the ‘article’ tab.

For a in depth, but brief, overview of The Connectivity Community please see our welcome PDF document found by clicking the ‘Community’ tab on the top menu and scrolling down to ‘New community member?’ – This will give you all the information you need to know about The Connectivity Community.

If you have any other queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch by email or by simply posting another question within the forum.

We look forward to seeing your contributions!

Luke Hulley
    Keymaster

Hi Segar! Welcome to the community – what projects are you working on currently? do you have any connectivity challenges you need help with?

Luke Hulley
    Keymaster

Hi Gary, welcome to the community – can Bulgin help you with any advice or can you share your current projects?

sujith nair
    Participant

I am new to this forum but very excited to share my works and project. my current project is Asianet

Jack Andrews
    Participant

I am continuing my project with Norton Activate Product Key which is a support and service provider for the secure remote technical solution for all Norton Antivirus Products.

George More
    Participant

Download Norton com Setup with Product Key then double-clicks the setup file to launch the installation. After the installation guides you through the easy setup
    steps. Visit us now : Norton security error 8504 104

Kerlly Buttler
    Participant

currently looking to publish my book. Need some good wishes.

Paula Webb
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.