Bulgin is widely recognised as a leading manufacturer of environmentally sealed connectors and components. With over 100 years of experience in the industry, Bulgin continues to innovate and develop products and services to cater for its global customer base across a variety of markets. Due to an exciting phase of growth we are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Commercial Development team based in Cambridge.
Reporting to the Head of Analytics and Marketing, the post holder will be responsible for supporting our global Marketing and Sales teams with lead generation and data analysis to identify and develop potential growth areas
- Manage the ETL process of data from multiple sources to create consolidated data sets
- Complete lead generation identification from data analysis
- Manage reporting within the Marketing and Sales functions to ensure visibility of activities
- Supply commercial analysis data to support areas for growth by working with the product / marketing and sales teams
- Ad hoc projects to support the development of the business
- Support Channel Management of Distributors with insights into trends and opportunities by customer
- Ensure data accuracy within key ERP and CRM tools to allow accurate reporting
Qualification and Experience
Our successful candidate will be self-autonomous with the ability to deliver complete analysis solutions that clearly identify opportunities and markets that Bulgin can explore to remain innovative market leaders.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in autonomously managing a complex SQL database
- Strong report writing skills through Power BI
- Expertise in data architecture principals
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of how data should be used to answer complex business challenges.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be commercially minded and able to apply analytical approaches to deliver workable solutions in a fast-paced business environment.
- Display high levels of organisation to manage multiple projects with different stakeholders and deadlines.
- Relevant industry / sector knowledge
Our successful candidate will be a proactive individual who works well on their own initiative and as part of a collaborative team. You will have good attention to detail and problem solving skills along with the ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously. You will have an inquisitive nature and have confidence to challenge the status quo.
What We Offer
We have significant growth plans and are seeking talented individuals to enhance our capabilities. There has never been a better time to join us! We can offer you the opportunity to further your career working alongside some of the best industry experts. We offer a collaborative and innovative working culture alongside a competitive salary and benefits package consisting of:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4 x Life Assurance cover
- Matched pension contribution scheme
- Innovation and recognition award schemes.
- Modern working environment
- Flexible working
If you and feel you have the required skills and experience to be our new Data Analyst we are excited to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to Careers@Bulgin.com by 24th November and we’ll be in touch shortly.