Key Account Manager – UK / EMEA
Bulgin is a global technology business that designs, manufactures and markets critical harsh environment electromechanical products and solutions vital to a connected world
Bulgin has a strong distribution presence in the region with relationships spanning up to 50 years, and due to our exciting growth plans we are now seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to help us further expand our success in the UK and EMEA.
The successful candidate will generate increased sales by adding to our distribution network and managing its performance. With your own territory, you will be supported by a strong, successful, and product knowledgeable team and will have the responsibility for liaising with distributors on all aspects of developing their businesses. The role will involve the full range of channel sales management responsibilities including business planning and goal setting for the UK/Ireland region, joint customer visits, training and demonstrations as well as the overseeing key quotations, samples, and leads for strategic opportunities in your region. It will also involve reviewing and recommending appropriate changes to direct customers, distribution, and distributor’s outside sales as required.
- Managing and developing the existing customer base and distribution channels in a systematic and proactive way utilising the output from Bulgin’s POS data analytics
- Deliver the overall value proposition and grow existing customer base, increase amount of SKUs already purchased
- Responsible for new demand creation with demonstrable success in closing opportunities
- Work and share information with all sales resources, and most importantly increase opportunities and multiply sales efforts with external distribution sales teams
- Educate and train distributors and their end users on our products where needed
- Promoting new products and identifying new product opportunities through end customer and key distribution interaction
- Create Mutual Action Plans with key decision makers at Tier 1 Distribution Partners(QBRs)
- Support Marketing activities by providing market feedback and customer requests and attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on partner performance metrics
- Responsible for cultivating and managing deep relationships with key decision makers at end customers
- Meet and/or exceed sales and activity goals
Qualification and Experience:
The successful candidate will possess the ability to understand and champion Bulgin’s core product offering and capabilities to identify opportunities
- Strong technical background is preferred or experience in an electromechanical sales environment
- Experience/Knowledge in OEM and Distribution sales
- Demonstrable track record of successful sales generation and channel management
- Excellent project and time management skills, with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience in using SalesForce
- Proven problem analysis and resolution skills at both a strategic and functional level
- Willingness to Travel (up to 40%), primarily UK / EMEA market coverage.
Our successful candidate will be a driven individual with a proven technical sales background. They will be results focused with strong commercial acumen. They will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence customer’s decision making.
What we offer:
We have significant growth plans and are seeking talented individuals to enhance our capabilities. There has never been a better time to join us! We can offer you the opportunity to further your career working alongside some of the best industry experts. We offer a collaborative and innovative working culture alongside a competitive salary and benefits package consisting of:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Bonus / commission scheme
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4 X Life Assurance cover
- Matched pension contribution scheme
- Innovation and recognition award schemes.
- Modern working environment
- Flexible working
If you and feel you have the required skills and experience to be our new Key Account Manager we are excited to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to Careers@bulgin.com by Wednesday 30th September and we’ll be in touch shortly.