Regional Sales Manager – Illinois / Wisconsin region
Bulgin is a global technology business that designs, manufactures and markets critical harsh environment electromechanical products and solutions vital to a connected world.
Due to growth we are now recruiting an experienced Regional Sales Manager to exploit this opportunity in the Midwest. We require someone possessing both the ability to understand and evangelize Bulgin’s core product offering and capabilities to identify opportunities.
The successful candidate will generate increased sales by adding to this network and managing its performance. Based in the Territory, you will be supported by a strong, successful, and product knowledgeable team and will have the responsibility for liaising with distributors on all aspects of developing their businesses. The role will involve the full range of channel sales management responsibilities including business planning and goal setting for the Illinois/ Wisconsin region, joint customer visits, training and demonstrations as well as the overseeing key quotations, samples, and leads for strategic opportunities in your region. It will also involve reviewing and recommending appropriate changes to direct customers, distribution, and distributor’s outside sales as required.
- Managing and developing the existing customer base and distribution channels in a systematic and proactive way utilizing the output from Bulgin’s POS data analytics
- Manage Independent Reps in territory and drive opportunities to increase sales growth
- Deliver the overall value proposition and grow existing customer base, increase amount of SKUs already purchased
- Responsible for new demand creation with demonstrable success in closing opportunities
- Work and share information with all sales resources, and most importantly increase opportunities and multiply sales efforts with external distribution sales teams
- Educate and train distributors and their end users on our products where needed
- Promoting new products and identifying new product opportunities through end customer and key distribution interaction
- Create Mutual Action Plans with Branch Managers at Distribution Partners to build strong sales presence in territory
- Support Marketing activities by providing market feedback and customer requests and attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events in territory
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on partner performance metrics
- Responsible for cultivating and managing deep relationships with key decision makers at end customers
- Meet and/or exceed sales and activity goals
Qualification and Experience:
- Strong technical background is preferred or experience in an electromechanical sales environment
- Dynamic, self-motivated individual with high level of energy and strength in driving new sales
- Excellent leadership, inter-personal and communication skills and ability to develop/maintain good relationships with customers, prospects and suppliers.
- Experience/knowledge in OEM and Distribution sales
- Demonstrable track record of successful sales generation and channel management
- Excellent project and time management skills, with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and demonstrable experience in using SalesForce.com to manage and report on performance
- Proven capability to work across multiple states/territories
- Proven problem analysis and resolution skills at both a strategic and functional level
Our successful candidate will be a driven individual with a proven technical sales background. They will be results focused with strong commercial acumen. They will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence customer’s decision making.
What we offer
We have significant growth plans and are seeking talented individuals to enhance our capabilities. There has never been a better time to join us! We can offer you the opportunity to further your career working alongside some of the best industry experts. We offer a collaborative and innovative working culture along with a competitive salary and benefits package consisting of:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Bonus / commission scheme
- Car allowance
- Generous vacation allowance and holidays
- Medical Insurance cover
- Matched 401k contribution scheme
- Innovation and recognition award schemes.
- Modern working environment
- Flexible working
If you and feel you have the required skills and experience to be our new Regional Sales Manager we are excited to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to Careers@bulgin.com by 13th January 2021 and we’ll be in touch shortly.