Based at our HQ in Cambridge, we are now seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive.
The Marketing Executive role will support The Marketing Manager in positioning Bulgin as a leading brand in the connectivity industry with high quality campaigns and content that supports our distribution customers worldwide and engages the global engineering community who use and specify our products.
• Managing the production of a wide range of marketing deliverables for use with multiple communication channels and techniques.
• Managing and creating new collateral; inclusive of presentations, product sheets, photos, video and animations.
• Updating the website to ensure it is up to date and relevant.
• Managing PPC campaigns.
• Managing and setting up email campaigns.
• Managing Google analytics and providing analysis and conclusions on trends.
• Managing and providing support for local/national trade shows including arranging required suppliers, product displays, collateral, giveaways, event attendance, data capture, follow up reporting and recommendations.
• Attending, supporting and arranging customer facing company sponsored promotions and events.
• Maintaining sub supplier base to include but not limited to; graphic & design, photography, video creation, research, technical writing, web design & management, printing, exhibition organizers & suppliers, branded clothing & promotional items, advertisers and consultants (external suppliers and agencies).
• Assisting in the development of PR and social media campaigns.
• Assisting in the development of commercialisation of new products.
• Ensure that company policies and procedures are carried out throughout the team.
• Keeping up to date with current developments in marketing theory and practice for the B2B environment.
• Website maintenance including copy-writing, on-page and off-page SEO and UX/CX improvements.
• Write and manage the production of marketing materials including brochures and co-ordinating design and print.
You will have a high skill level in the fundamentals of marketing both traditionally and digitally including:
• You must have strong experience within Digital Marketing.
• You will ideally have experience with Trade Shows and exhibition management.
• You will need to demonstrate the ability think outside the box, work on your own initiate and drive digital campaigns.
• Strong communication skills are essential as you will be working as part of an International marketing team.
• Clear and concise report writing skills.
• Flexibility for adapting to different challenges.
• Basic knowledge of CMS systems, HTML and CSS (desirable).
• Experience of dealing and liaising with external agencies and suppliers (print, digital, PPC, creative, merchandise manufacturers etc).
• Be able to manage multiple objectives and projects at the same time.
• Ability to understand technical product specifications and translate this into simple and creative go-to-market messages in the form of written and video content.
• Basic knowledge of CRM tools (eg. Hubspot / Marketo).
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in a marketing related subject, or equivalent.
• CIM Qualification/s.
• IDM Qualification/s.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com to apply for this position.
Do you have a question or a project enquiry that you'd like to talk to us about?