The Photoelectric Sensor is an interface which converts a photonic input to an analogue or digital output. It can be used to detect distance, presence or absence of an object using a light transmitter and a photoelectric receiver. The new Photoelectric Automation Sensor Series is a diffuse reflective sensor which can be used to detect objects up to 40mm away.
- Simple, secure and efficient design.
- Only require one sensor for your system as opposed to using other technology, such as retro-reflective or through beam.
- Achieve a watertight and dustproof seal to any standard M5 interface.
- Highly robust casing material Stainless Steel 316.
- Withstands a high degree of physical impact.
- Vibration tested to 10-50Hz double amplitudes. X.Y. Z. each direction 2 hours.
- Shock and Bump tested to 1000m/s², X.Y.Z. each direction 6 times.