Bulgin is widely recognised as a leading manufacturer of environmentally sealed connectors and components. With over 95 years of experience in the industry, Bulgin continues to innovate and develop products and services to cater for its global customer base across a variety of markets. Due to an exciting phase of growth we are looking for a Project Engineer to join our busy Engineering team based in Cambridge.
As our Project Engineer you will primarily be responsible for project managing assigned New Product Development projects. Working closely with project lead engineers you will provide detailed project plans with pre-defined tasks, milestones and expected completion timescales. You will play a pivotal role in the team, proactively updating and reporting on project related activities to ensure project tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans
- Providing an overview of departmental resource allocation and limitations
- Tracking project progress to predefined labour/cost budgets
- Overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Supports project documentation requirements
- Providing hands on support to product test and development activities, producing project documentation where required.
Qualification and experience
- Able to clearly demonstrate project management experience within a relevant Engineering/Industrial setting
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Project software
- Professional qualification in Project Management (Prince 2 or similar)
- A good commercial awareness
Our successful candidate will be a proactive and self-managed individual who works well as part of a team or on their own initiative. You will be results focussed with the confidence to take a lead on ensuring project tasks progress to plan.
What we offer
We have significant growth plans and are seeking talented individuals to enhance our capabilities. There has never been a better time to join us! We can offer you the opportunity to further your career working alongside some of the best industry experts. We offer a collaborative and innovative working culture alongside a competitive salary and benefits package consisting of:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4 X Life Assurance cover
- Matched pension contribution scheme
- Innovation and recognition award schemes.
- Modern working environment
- Flexible working
If you and feel you have the required skills and experience to be our new Project Engineer we are excited to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 11th September and we’ll be in touch shortly.