CONTENT MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Based at our HQ in Cambridge, we are now seeking to recruit a Content Marketing Executive.
The Content Marketing Executive role will support The Marketing Manager in positioning Bulgin as a leading brand in the connectivity industry with high quality campaigns and content that supports our distribution customers worldwide and engages the global engineering community who use and specify our products.
You will be working with multiple departments from marketing, design and engineering to create engaging content to promote Bulgin to the engineering community.
- Write and manage the production of written marketing materials including white papers, articles, help guides, brochures while co-ordinating engineering, design and publishing/printing into the process.
- Blog management, curation, and contribution on a daily basis. Uploading, monitoring and replying where appropriate.
- Managing and creating new collateral both digital and print; inclusive of presentations, product sheets, photos, video and animations.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion
- Website maintenance including copy-writing, on-page and off-page SEO and UX/CX improvements.
- Supporting the marketing team on ad-hoc projects including digital, social, PR and third party marketing activities.
- You will have a high skill level in the fundamentals of marketing both traditionally and digitally, ideally on an international level. Including:
- You must have strong experience within content creation and be able to provide examples of written content you have created.
- You must have experience and be able to provide examples of digital marketing campaigns you have supported/managed.
- Basic knowledge of CMS systems, HTML and CSS (desirable).
- Ability to understand technical product specifications and translate this into simple and creative go-to-market messages in the form of written and video content.
- Basic knowledge of Hubspot and Google Anayltics
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing related subject, or equivalent.
- CIM Qualification/s.